Saturday, December 10, 2011

Where To Now?


This blog has not been touched for awhile. In all fairness it has been a pretty busy year. I've also been devoting my time to The Intern Dossier Project, which has recently hit 40 pages. I guess I'll be completing it over the coming year.

So what's in store for 2012?

Most importantly, the quality of articles posted from now on will be of a much higher standard than before. There are alot of things I want to write about. Tangential learning, fractional reserve banking, the misinformation surrounding abortion and STDs, piracy etc.

Cosmetically, this site is getting a minor refresh to make it more simple and aesthetically streamlined. The blogger platform has finally been updated to allow proper 1:1 display of images. Images will no longer be from photobucket and there is going to be a widescreen trend as I snap pictures in 16:9, or movies for that matter, like the recent graduation video.

No comments:

Post a Comment