Sunday, September 28, 2008

Melons, Goldfish and Foamely Esctasy.

Hailstones In The Sun


WATCH THIS VIDEO

Very hot video. This is the kind of video that makes teenage boys sit crossing their legs while the girls go green in jealous envy.

NOW WATCH HER SING IT IN ENGLISH

~lost in translation - the lyrics are real. see video above if you dont believe it.~

It's got fruits, animals, "foamely escasy" and involves an "overstressed uncle". Weird, kinky, and a little animalphilic/frutiphilic in a disturbing kinda way. There is some incest thrown in as well. It takes an awesomely hot girl like Alizee to pull off such lyrics.

Bubbles and water, Legs up for hours,
My goldfish is under me, To bathe for hours
Makes my mouth water, Im foamely ecstatic.

I lazy round. Melon and water.
Is it a sin?
Bombs, you keep away from me!
Today lying low, twisting up my toes.

Im fed up with loneliness,
With my uncle overstressed

Fumbling, crawling for something
Im fed up with creeps crying.

Over the past, such a sin.
Not to be cool, but a fool
If I could mess up their rules.
Im fed up with your complaints
Baby, well Im not a saint!


...I want to be her goldfish.

This blog had its 15,000th visitor today!

3 comments:

  1. ahem... your Alizee song translation is wrong and, therefore, your post is redundant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by :)

    Erm, it's not a translation.

    Alizee really did re-sing the song with different lyrics. It's called "Im Fed Up" in the international title and is sung fully in english.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I%27m_Fed_Up

    I did cut down the lyrics a bit though to fit the page. But i did not alter anything. See second video link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phewww....

    Did Melbourne suddenly get hotter or what..?

    ReplyDelete