I've been caffeine free for almost a week now. The exams are in 4 days. Making espresso is just too time consuming and i dont want to be reliant on it for the exam. One way I found helpful to reset my circadian rhythm (sleep cycle) was by using zeitgeibers - environmental cues that our bodies use to set our natural clock.
- Leave the curtains open at night. Let morning light wake you up.
- Darken your room 5 hours before bedtime.
- Listen to loud, lively music in the morning.
- Listen to soft, slow music at night.
- Exercise in the morning to get your metabolism up.
- Let your metabolism wind down towards the end of the day. Do not exercise at night.